607. J. Mathieu, Proc. Intern. Symp. Drug Res. 1967, p 134. Chem. Inst. Can., Montreal, Canada.
608. Unique steroid congeners for receptor studies. Ojasoo, Raynaud. Cancer Research 38 (1978):4186-98.
609. Characterisation of the affinity of different anabolics and synthetic hormones to the human androgen receptor, human sex hormone binding globulin and to the bovine progestin receptor. Bauer, Meyer et al. Acta Pathol Microbiol Imunol Scand Suppl 108 (2000):838-46.
610. Unique steroid congeners for receptor studies. Ojasoo, Raynaud. Cancer Research 38 (1978):4186-98.
611. Disposition of 17 beta-trenbolone in humans. Spranger, Metzler. J Chromatogr 564 (1991):485-92.
612. Cholestasis induced by Parabolan successfully treated with the molecular adsorbent recirculating system. Anand JS et al. ASAIO 2006. JanFeb;52(1):117-8.
Androgenic side effects are indeed a concern and definitely included as a part of the list of Trenbolone Enanthate side effects, as Trenbolone exhibits an adrogenic strength rating of 500. This means it is 5 times the androgenic strength of Testosterone. However, the up-side to this factor is that Trenbolone does not convert into any stronger androgenic metabolites in the body (unlike Testosterone, which is reduced into Dihydrotestosterone in the body). Therefore, any androgenic capabilities resultant from Trenbolone are what can be expected on average throughout its use. Individuals must take care to monitor and watch for androgenic side effects such as: increased aggression, irritability, acne (as a result of increased oil secretion on the skin), potential for male pattern baldness (if one possesses the genetics for it), and benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlargement of the prostate). Note that 5-alpha reductase inhibitors such as Proscar, Finasteride, Dutasteride, and Propecia do nothing to reduce or eliminate the androgenic Trenbolone Enanthate side effects.